Early Years Learning
Effective learning programs in the first years of school are critical for a student's future success as a life long learner.
At Hampstead Primary School we are committed to providing quality learning experiences for our young learners.
- an extended transition program to ensure moving from preschool to school is seamless and a positive experience for our students and their families
- a newly refurbished flexible learning environment that enables exploration and movement
- indoor and outdoor learning areas that are specifically designed to cater for young learners
- highly qualified and professional staff who are passionate about supporting our young students to be the best learners they can be
- an environment that is warm and welcoming to students and their families and encourages parent - teacher conversations
Transition Visits for preschool children who have enrolled to HPS.
- Friday Nov 8th 8:45 -10:30
- Wednesday Nov 13th 8:45 -11:00
- Wednesday Nov 20th 8:45 - 12;40
- Friday Nov 22nd 8:45 - 1:20